Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Fall Art Packet for Early Finishers Available!


I recently added a new fall packet to my store, a Fall Fast/Early Finishers Art Activities Pack! This pack contains 25 printable fall drawing activities for the fast or early finishers in your classroom.

If you have students that enjoy drawing in your classroom, this might be the ideal fit. Each page can be printed in black and white or color and contain a fall related drawing activity. Information about artists and art terms is also included as well as all information such as fall holidays from around the world.






This packet is based off of my best seller, my pack of 50 year round Fast Finishers Art Activities.

 

To see more of this pack, please download my preview. All of the pages are easy to print and only require a pencil and something to add color with, such as colored pencils or markers.

I gave all Facebook fans a special deal on this product when it was first published. To get more special deals like my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...