These are all websites I've enjoyed using with my students. If the description sounds interesting, click on the image to be taken to the website and investigate more!
1) This is a website that generates bingo cards. You can choose from their list of themed cards or use your own word lists to make your own printable cards.
2) Animoto is a website where you can create short digital movies. Just upload pictures of your class and let them generate a mini movie of a trip you took, a special project, etc. Then you can share it with your students and their families in school or via email.
3) Use the website ToonDoo to allow your students to create their own comic strips. They can create one based on a story they read in class or make up their own. They really enjoy working with this website.
4) This is the newest one to me. It is a coloring page generator. I recently used it to create a one-of-a-kind coloring book of memories. Use it to make a momento from a fun class trip.
5) This is a site that I've used to have students create fun plot summaries of stories. They can go online and create their own cartoons with captions, characters, settings, etc.
6) This one is a fabulous online archive of pictures from Life magazine. This is a great way to introduce famous people and events from history. Create a gallery walk that allows students to see and develop a context for the content before studying it.
7) The last one is another new discovery for me. It is a list of really cool virtual tours. I was able to show my students a spectacular 360 degree view of Machu Picchu. I found a site with a live feed from a nature preserve in the Sahara. This page is definitely worth checking out and using with your students.
To see a list of 30 other free online resources, check out my pinterest page of Websites Useful to Teachers.