Monday, April 8, 2013

Fun Earth Day Games Available!



If you are looking for something fun to do in your classroom to celebrate Earth Day this month, why not try one of these two games? In my store I have Earth Day Memory and Earth Day Bingo available for purchase. My students love playing games and it's a great way to learn or review facts at the same time.


Earth Day Memory contains 24 pairs of cards, 48 cards total that focus on the earth and the environment. Check out my preview to see more sample cards.



 
 
Earth Day Bingo contains a class set (30) of bingo cards with 24 important clues and facts about Earth Day and the environment.
 
Please be aware that both games use nearly identical images and facts!
 
 
Thanks for checking out my Earth Day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...