Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Site Wide Teachers Pay Teachers sale!



It's that time of year again, it's a big Teachers Pay Teachers site wide sale! Save up to 28% on items throughout the store. Teachers may discount their stores up to 20% and you can save an additional 10% with the code HEROES! This sale is valid for February 25, 2015!

I will have my entire store on sale at 20% off and many others will as well!

Check out my store here and Etc's store here!

Some seasonal items that might be fun to get while on sale are....


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Creative-Thinking-Fast-Early-Finishers-Art-Activities-for-Spring-205139



A seasonal spin off of my best seller, my Fast Finishers Spring Art Packet! This is great for students that love art and finish early.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Jellybean-Glyph-Data-Analysis-with-Fractions-and-Graphs-226362
 Etc's Jelly Bean Glyph! This is a fun spring activity that uses fractions and graphs and I know students would love to have a little snack after completing the glyph!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...