Spring centers for math, literacy, and art are available! They are sold either as a jumbo 99 page pack or separately so you can pick and choose what you need. These centers are recommended for grades 3-5.
The Spring Literacy Centers include 6 centers:
1. Prefix Match - Set of 8 prefix baskets to match with 36 words on eggs, an answer sheet, blank template, keys, and anchor page.
2. Spring Writing Prompts - Four spring themed writing prompts with writing paper and anchor page.
3. Recipe Chronology - Anchor page with recipe that contains chronology questions and answer key.
4. Spring Chicken Synonym Matching Center - Nine pairs of chick synonym matches, blank chick templates, answer page, and answer key.
5. Spring Bunny Antonym Matching Center - Nine pairs of bunny antonym matches, blank bunny templates, answer page, and answer key.
6. Spring Storm Suffix Center - Six storm suffixes, 20 matching raindrop words, blank templates, answer page, and answer key.
Spring Math Centers include 10 centers you can use in your classroom. Math worksheets focus on skills such as multiplication, division, rounding, simple decimals, money, addition, subtraction, and place value.
This Spring Fast Finishers Art Packet includes 22 printable drawing based activities that are perfect for those fast/early finishers.
Check out the previews of each product to see more information!