Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Spring Lessons and Centers



Spring has arrived and while I am enjoying the weather I know my students are more antsy to get moving and get outside! To help your students stay focused on academics while still thinking about spring I created several spring themed lessons and centers for you to enjoy!


My Spring Literacy Centers has six literacy centers to use in your classroom for spring. Centers focus on prefixes, suffixes, synonyms, antonyms, and more! They are perfect for grades 3-6.


My Spring Math Centers packet contains 10 math centers with a fun spring theme. Math worksheets focus on skills such as multiplication, division, rounding, simple decimals, money, addition, subtraction, and place value. Also available for grades 3-6.


If you have students that finish assignments early my Spring Fast Finishers Art Packet is the right tool for the job! The packet contains 22 pages of spring themed printable art worksheets to inspire their creativity.

These three packets are each sold separately or also together at a discounted rate. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...