Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fabulous Freebies: Favorite Educational Pinterest Freebies!



I love using Pinterest to find new ideas for my classroom. It is a quick way to find new hands on activities and a way to follow other teachers and see what they are using in their classroom. My largest personal Pinterest board is my Free Lessons & Teaching Resources board that has more than 250 freebies! Here are some of my favorite pins that are absolutely free!

If you enjoy these freebies, follow me on Pinterest to find more fun lessons & teaching resources.




I like this multiple intelligence test that you can use in your classroom to see what type of learners you have in your classroom. This would be perfect for the beginning of the year and it's a great way to get to know students.




Construction Management has a great list of 100 engineering projects for kids! This could be a fun hands on learning experience and many of these could be incorporated into cross-curricular lessons.





Freeology has a wonderful collection of graphic organizers. Graphic organizers are perfect for any subject area. I always like them as well since I am a visual person. There are printables that are good for a wide variety of ages and subject areas here.





Find 50 free journal pages at Grace is Overrated. I was impressed with the variety of pages and activities listed on each one.

Do you have a favorite freebie from Pinterest? Leave the link to the pin below and share!


2 comments:

  1. Wow...just clicked over to the last site you suggested. So much great stuff over there. :) Thanks!
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the links you have provided! All the materials are things I will most definitely be using in my classroom. I will be following you on Pinterest! You are truly, ONE LESS HEADACHE!!!! Thanks for all the great information!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...