Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday Freebies

Okay, so it isn't Friday anymore (close enough, right?) but after a long week of several long, long days with parent teacher conferences and an art show I hope you'll let me have a little slack. This week will begin our Fabulous Friday Freebies! I'll share a few of my favorite teacher freebies that will help keep the headaches away.

First, here is my fabulous and FREE Zoo Math Game. It has more than 5,000 downloads and four stars so check it out! It is adaptable to use with addition, subtraction, or multiplication practice.
 

I also love these FREE make believe comic printable pages. They can be adapted to use for literacy & writing or art.


Lastly, I recommend this site for over 100 FREE graphic organizers! Graphic organizers are great to use for any subject area and there is a wealth of them here.

 I hope you enjoy these fun and fabulous freebies! Even if it isn't Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I love using graphic organizers, even with my remedial math college students. It makes more sense to my students! Love your blog and especially the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your feedback! I think I tend to gravitate towards graphic organizers because they are so visual and I am a visual person but I think many students are as well.

    Thank you for your sweet comments about our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...