Tomorrow--Monday, November 26--is our Cyber Monday sale. Save 28% on all of our products. Make sure to check out our holiday products in particular. Brief descriptions and links are below. You'll never save more than during this great sale!
1) Christmas Around the World Art Activities for Fast Finishers: 25 printable art pages to encourage creativity in your classroom while helping students learn about winter holidays celebrated around the world.
2) Christmas Around the World Math & Literacy Packet: this 38 page packet contains 20 printable activities to create literacy and math centers or stations in your classroom. Each center can also be used as a printable worksheet.
3) Gingerbread Christmas Math Game: Lesson Lady presents Gingerbread Christmas Math Game! You choose if students use multiplication, addition, or subtraction to play this fun game.
4) Christmas Around the World Memory Game: This game contains 48 cards to help your students learn about Christmas/winter traditions around the world
5) Word Problems for Christmas/Winter Holidays: a packet of winter holiday word problems practicing fractions, decimals and percentages.
6) December 1-a-day History Puzzles: thirty-one word searches, one for each day of the month of December. Each page starts out with a short summary of something significant that happened on that day in history. Underneath is a puzzle containing key words from the summary.
7) Christmas, Hanukkah, Posadas & Kwanzaa Bingo: Here is a fun game to play with students of all ages. This download includes over thirty different bingo cards with vocabulary from four major winter holiday celebrations: Kwanzaa, Posadas, Hanukkah and Christmas. (Note: Bingo chips not included.)
Plus several freebies!