Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Fast Finisher Art Freebie!


I recently posted my latest product on my TPT store, a freebie for Thanksgiving! Check out my Thanksgiving Fast Finisher Art Activities pack. This pack contains 10 printable drawing pages that are perfect for the fast or early finishers in your classroom. Each page is printable in black and white or color and is easy for students to complete in your classroom to encourage their creativity.




Each page either contains artistic information or informs students about the Thanksgiving holiday. A wide variety of drawing exercises are included.



If you enjoy this packet, please take the time to rate it and then check out my year round Fast Finisher Creative Art Activities Pack which contains 50 printable fast finisher pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...