Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Literacy & Fun Packet for Sale


Recently I updated my Halloween Literacy Packet which was the first item I ever posted on my TPT store! Since my first item I have learned a lot about how to make packets more appealing to students and how to include different types of lessons so I made some big changes.

Before I updated this packet it had only about five meager lessons with few graphics and few open ended activities. Now there is a greater variety activity, lots of fun graphics, and one of the centers includes a blank page so you can add your own words to the activity.



The packet now includes five literacy centers and two fun activities, all with a Halloween theme. The literacy centers that are included in this packet include a compare and contrast Venn diagram page, a Halloween writing prompt, a draw a description page, a Halloween story writing game, and a Halloween synonyms center.

Two fun activities are included which are a Halloween word search and a Halloween word scramble. The fun activities are perfect for a bonus fun activity, the last few minutes of class, or for fast/early finishers.



I'm excited about the game included in this packet. Students roll a die to determine their character, setting, and story's problem which is a fun way to encourage their creativity in writing. Two pages of Halloween themed writing paper is included for them to record their story on.

Thanks for checking out my Halloween literacy packet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...